Friday, January 25, 2008

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Here are some more pictures of the house for your enjoyment... After my first post of the house, I didn't think it did an ounce of justice to the house so I wanted to add some more for your viewing pleasure. Everything you see below is still in its current state, no work done on any of these spaces yet. More pictures of demolition to come shortly!
Other bathroom, yet to be demolished. I think this will be the "piece de resistance", literally!
More of the other bathroom, mini-sink included!

Hallway between all the bedrooms. See the cute wall inset?? It's a phone stand! Fun, but totally not useful since most people don't have phones anymore. SOoo.. It's going to be a goner!

More of the kitchen, semi under construction. We can't do much in there until after all the plumbing is complete due to inspections, but I did have a little go at the cabinet in the center of the picture. Turns out, its good that I did because I found a gas drop for our range-WOOHOO! Anyone who loves to cook knows the wonderfulness that is gas (NO-not the kind from beans.. the kind from the ground)!

My favorite, favorite, favorite door in the whole house... which we may not be able to salvage! I am doing everything in my power to save it because I love it so much! It's soo charming!

A view of one of the secondary bedrooms. All of the shelving and bench seating is TBD (to be demolished!).

No comments: