Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Wonderful Day..Pre-Finger Severage

Before severing the end of my finger (see previous post for details..), I had the most wonderful day. Let me tell you all about it!

It was my parents anniversary (32 years…wow, a major accomplishment these days!), and with my little sister being in town from New York for the holidays, my dad decided that the best way to celebrate their anniversary would be for him to send his wife and daughters (3 of us…poor guy!) to spend the day getting pampered. We started with a morning at the new McKinney Cooper Clinic with workouts, massages, the whirlpool and getting ready in a bathroom that rivals any upscale hotels. It was fabulous, and if I lived close and had an extra couple grand laying around, I'd be a member there. After that, we met all the boys and babies at Spoons in Downtown McKinney for lunch, yummy! I highly recommend it! And for icing on the cake, we spent the afternoon (girls only!) getting manicures and pedicures.. Wow, I was so pampered and relaxed. Thank you mom and dad for your generosity to give us such a wonderful day with just girls! Can't remember the last time we all were together to do that or the next time we will have an opportunity like that!

No comments: