Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My head is spinning!

My, oh my, oh my! My head is spinning with all the things that need to get done before Mr. Zachariah makes an appearance!! And to top it off, Caleb has officially begun another semester of his MBA which means my access to his assistance has depleted significantly. As he finished the fall semester in December, we began "Project Prepare for Baby" and planned to tackle the major project of painting the baby room, add crown and shoe moulding and finish out his closet. I am proud to say that those things are done. HOWEVER, I am realizing now that those "major" projects are a drop in the bucket when compared to the ever-expanding list of things that will need to be done prior to Zach's big arrival. Oh, and to side track for a sec, if Zachariah continues on his path of growth, it appears as though his big arrival could be up to 2 weeks earlier than we planned.. So, suffice it all to say that while I'm not someone who stresses out about things, I think the zits that have appeared on my face after more than a 12-year hiatus are due to more than just a conflict of hormones!

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture to post tonight... My husband is currently working on some electrical stuff and the hard-drive is not showing up on my network. I guess the power to that is off. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a belly shot and weekly update! Sweet dreams folks!

No comments: