Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some Pics

Sorry, folks. I know it has taken a long time for me to load some pics, but I hope you enjoy. These are from a few days ago, so we have definitely made progress since then. These pics show what is apparently our major priorities, since these "areas" were unpacked and set up first! They should come as no surprise to those who know us!!
Kitchen, with cabinets on their way to being completely full!
Beautifully lined and organized kitcen cabinets... with room for more fun new kitchen gadgets! I'll have to wait for Christmas to stock up my kitchen with more goodies!

This was the very first thing done in our home. TV. Shocking, I know.
And there is TV #2. Surrounded by unpacked luggage. Priorities right in line, eh?
And a finished TV cabinet... all it is missing is the Wii I am going to buy with my birthday money. Wahoo! Then not only will our house be cute, it will also be fun!

More pics coming soon my friends. Hope this wet your appetite!

3 comments:

The Penick's said...

Looks great, guys! I can't wait to see it LIVE next Thursday!

Owner said...

You guys are ROCK STARS!! Much love from OUR home to YOURS! P.S. We miss our fave neighbors! :(

Ashley S. said...

You should update, yo.