Monday, July 7, 2008

My Great Excuses + Pictures for your Satisfaction!

Really, I mean it... I have missed you! All of you readers out there who bug me and tell me I need to update, well here you go. Only a month and a few days later, and for that I am sorry.. but you must understand my circumstance. Once we moved in, I had no computer access unless Caleb was at home because our home computer was not hooked up and I could not for the life of me find my laptop (which is awful anyway...). And those of you who have work computers know that it isn't exactly a great idea for Caleb to let me upload our personal pics to the blog, so I was a good girl and didn't do it. Fast forward into mid-June: we get the home computer hooked up, finally and guess what... IT DIES (by the grace of God it was 2 weeks before the warranty expired!). And what a sad day... seriously. Never in my life have I been more thankful for blogging and shutterfly because otherwise all of my pictures of the remodel would be totally gone. A lot of the pictures of the remodel were lost, but I just conceded that there was nothing I could do and pouting would only make both Caleb and me miserable. So, once again, no posting pictures. Fast forward again, I get my home computer working and I leave my camera at my parents house... No posting pictures again. Well, fast forward to now and you must know I feel like one lucky duck. I have my camera and my laptop computer, although it loses charge very quickly and the charger is a thorn in my side, works, so here ya go. Enjoy what pictures I have. Hopefully more to come soon!
Guest Bedroom... AKA The Morris Hotel. So far our count is 3 visitors.
Another view of the guest bedroom
Guest bathroom.
Master bathroom
Dining Room (decorated for the 4th of July.. yes, I may just be one of "those" people who always keep the table decorated... I think it's cute!)
View from the Dining/Living Room into the Breakfast Nook/Kitchen
Breakfast Nook
One view of the kitchen
Another View of the kitchen


4 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Everything looks great! I was beginning to wonder if you'd fallen into a hole in the backyard or something. Congratulations on getting it all done!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

You're house looks great! I was wondering where you've been! Congrats on getting it all done! And I love your 4th of July table :)

The Penick's said...

Well done, friend, well done...

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You have wonderful and well decorated home...