Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We are in.

So, we are in the house and officially have internet. Well, supposedly we have "had" internet since Friday, but I just got it working in the last day or so. It is coming along and I will have pictures to post later... hopefully tomorrow. I do not have the computer set up and my laptop has seen its last days, so I only get to use the computer when Caleb is at home and isn't cracking the whip. I know you are all on the edge of your seat... hopefully I will have pics up tomorrow. Night night blog world!

3 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Congrats Katie! That is super exciting! Cant wait to see pictures!

Ashley S. said...

Yay!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations! We are so happy for you two. Hopefully, we'll make it out there some day and can get a personal tour.