Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Heinz 57 Post

Because I feel like the Heinz 57, or at least like I have 57 + different things going on in my life, I named my post that. That's about the extent of my creativity at nearly midnight after just getting home from a 14 hour work day between school and the house. Here goes...
After a long weekend and what also turned into the last few days, we have tile on both bathroom floors... WOOHOO! We are so proud of our work. Geary, Caleb's stepdad, even told us he didn't think he could do a better job, which is a huge compliment! He's a pro... and while I don't believe our work is professional, I am very proud and think we did a great job. Enjoy the pics! I included tile, the kitchen cabinets and some lovely worker bees who donated their time to our cause. It's Operation Finish Morris Home!

Caleb and Trog posing.. haha, dorks!
My cute mom painting up a storm!
Caleb, my dad and George putting up backerboard.
Geary, the cabinet painter extraordiare!
Hall bath tile.
Master bath tile.
B-E-A-utiful painted cabinets!
More cabinets.
Mendi and I, definitely posing. We don't even have sponges on our rollers. Oh well, we look cute and so does the 50-gazillionth paint color on the walls. =)


2 comments:

Ashley S. said...

It's starting to come along! Everything looks great! I like the picture without sponges on the rollers. Makes you look busy.

Owner said...

Why do I look like I'm laying a log??