Sunday, March 30, 2008

We're on 3rd base..rounding in to home!

Wow... I cannot believe it is nearly April!! We have just around a month until we absolutely have to be out of our apartment, which means we also have to be in our new house. That means, life for the next 30 days are going to be sheer chaos!! If I can last through the next 30 days and maintain sanity, I think I can handle a heck of a lot for a 24, almost 25 year old! We have 1 month left in the CARES Apartment Ministry, which means we still have 70 hours of service to the apartment complex and 384 apartment residencies to love on, 1 apartment that has to be packed and ready for the move, 2 full-time jobs, 1 husband trying to study intensely for the GMAT which he'll be taking May 10th (pray for that!) and 1 house to complete, from refinishing the hardwoods to painting the walls to tiling the floors and bathrooms to putting in gutters to helping our yard live to SO MUCH MORE! Mylanta.. does that make you want to come help us?? Well, if you feel ever so inclined, we'd love to buy your lunch on a Saturday for some help painting, etc, etc, etc! Sorry no pics.. just a short post to let you know we are alive and the house is coming along. I will post pics soon. The house looks totally different!

1 comment:

Ashley S. said...

You have a month to finish your house?! Maybe I'm wrong, but last time we saw it, it looked like a house that had just been framed almost! I will pray that everything will be done on time! If I lived near you, I'd come help. Good luck!