Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Health Alert.... This makes my drinking habits very sad =(

So, you are going to think I am crazy for saying I am broken-hearted over this YouTube video, but anyone who knows me knows that I ALWAYS order water with lemon at a restaurant. AND.. If they bring me water with no lemon, I always ask them to bring me a bowl of lemons. Why?? I don't know, but I do know that lemon always makes my water taste better. Well, from here on out, I am going to be a lemon-free girl in public, and I venture to guess you will be too after watching this video. YUCK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha - I heard of this not too long ago and I, much like you thought the water with lemon mix was perfect - but I am now a tea no lemon girl in the restaurants. Tap just doesnt taste as good without lemon!

Ashley S. said...

Gross. Luckily I hate lemon so it's not a problem for me. First thing I do when I get a drink with lemon on it is take it off/out and drop it on the table. Sometimes I wipe the side of the glass too if they haven't given me a straw and I have to drink right out of the glass. (I try to avoid this if at all possible though.)