Sunday, February 10, 2008

Finally some action...

Soo... I just wanted to apologize to my 2 faithful blogword readers for being so lax, but there just hasn't been much action on the homefront. Well, I am happy to say that tomorrow, all will change! We have found and hired a plumbing company that we LOVE and feel is a total answer to prayer. They start finishing the demolition tomorrow and plan to have the rough-in (all the under house plumbing) done this week at the very least, possibly even the top-out (pipes in the wall)!!!! Say a prayer that the inspector that comes out will not require us to gain additional permits for the house because that would mean more $$$. The plumber and inspector are meeting tomorrow at 8 a.m. to go over everything and then work will begin promptly thereafter. I will give you an update soon! Also exciting, we are about to book a cruise for the month of August with wonderful friends of ours, Shane and Laura Seiferd, to the caribbean!!! We figure once all the work is done, we are going to need a vacation! Once it's booked, I'll give you more details on that! Sorry the update is short, but I will post more info. on the house once we're over the hump of meeting with the inspector! I'll leave you with a fun pic of Caleb and me almost 2 1/2 years ago, on our wedding day! I love my honey and couldn't have hand picked a better one myself!


3 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Carribean? Lucky! Good luck with all the plumbing stuff. Sounds like we were married at almost the same time (and Shevawn too). We just passed our two and a halfiversary. I was July 16, 2005 and Shevawn was July 23, 2005.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back ... I was having withdrawls! We are thinking of a cruise sometime in October or November to the Carribean - but he has to propose first! I will let you know when the big day is comin - Im going to need a thrifty planner!! Miss you!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Thanks for the message and for the recommendation! We booked the Dunn River Falls yesterday after reading your comment. We can't wait! Sounds like you are going to be booking a fun cruise too - enjoy! Ill be looking for where youre going!
Much Love,
Ashley