Friday, August 1, 2008

Dear Faithful Blog Friends...

I am sorry that I have been MIA on this blog in the last 3 1/2 weeks. Don't you worry, though. I have been plenty busy to fill my time. From the time I last blogged, we have almost completely finished the inside of our home (minus the backsplash in the kitchen), had a hugely wonderfully blessed Housewarming Party and now packed for a much needed and awaited vacation that we leave for tomorrow. I apologize for my lack of photos (my not so quality laptop battery is dying at a rapid speed as I type), but I promise that when I return from our vacation I will chronicle the last month in pictures!! Pray for us and the Seiferds (our precious friends who took over for us as the CARES Team at Post Legacy) as we travel to Puerto Rico, then cruise for a week to a bunch of islands. We have never been more excited or ready for a trip as we are now! We need it! Love to all my blog friends.. see you in a week or so!

No comments: